Things to do in Bali for Your Family Holiday
Bali always has something to offer, starting from beaches, luxury accommodation, top-notch beach clubs, amazing cultures, jaw-dropping natures, and many others. Bali is never lack of options! There are many Things to do in Bali for any budget and preferences. Bali is also well-known for its Family Holiday destination. Here, you can find all together in one scene, your Bali Holidays way more than just beaches. Let’s arrange your next Bali Vacation with us and here are some must-visit places when in Bali.
1. Must-Try Activity, Water Sports Activity in Tanjung Benoa
Your Bali Vacation would not be completed without experiencing some thrilling water sport activities. Located in Tanjung Benoa or famously known as the water sports center, this place offers so many things to do. Starting from Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Water Ski, Parasailing, Water Tubing, Stand Up Paddle or if you’re looking for more relaxing activity, you can try Seawalker. All of these activities are also perfect for your Family Holiday.
2. Things to do in Bali – Pandawa Beach
A picture-perfect Family Holiday can be taken at the famous Pandawa Beach. It is a common tourist destination for their Bali Holidays. The beach has beautiful white sand and turquoise waters, perfect for basking under the sun while enjoying a sip or two of your favorite drinks. Located in the South part of Bali, it is worth a day trip during your Family Holiday.
3. Thing to do in Bali : Explore the Balinese Culture at Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is located in Ungasan Hill, only 30 minutes’ drive from Seminyak or Legian area. Claimed as the second tallest statues in the world, Garuda Wisnu Kencana has so many options to explore within their premises, starting from Balinese dance performances to Balinese rich local culinary journey.
4. Your Bali Holidays in Uluwatu Temple
What other Things to do in Bali that will leave a footprint during your Bali Holidays? Try to visit Uluwatu Temple. It is where you can see stunning sunset from atop of the cliff and watch the stunning Balinese dances or famously known as ‘Kecak’. We recommend booking the show for 24 hours in advance. When entering the temple area you need to wear proper attire and Sarong that can be rent at the front gate of the temple.
5. Things to do in Bali – Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
End your South Bali trip with must Things to do in Bali by having your dinner at Jimbaran Beach. Most people say complete your Bali Holidays by savoring the local cuisines and seafood. An exquisite array of Seafood using Balinese spices and a stunning sunset view, what can be better than that? Your Bali Vacation will be one to be remembered.
Reading Recommended for Bali Things to Do:
- Things to do in Bali for your Anniversary
- Things to do for your Bachelors Night or Hens Night in Bali
- Activities & Ideas for Bali Honeymoon
- Best Wedding Packages & Wedding Venues for Bali Wedding
- Things to do for Family Holiday in Bali
- Best places to visit in Bali, must see things, activities, Bali Nigthlife
- Cliff top Wedding at Bali, Karma Kandara and Marriott Renaissance
- Bali Beach Wedding for all Budgets
- Balis Best Top 5 Wedding Venues
- Best Chapels in Bali for wedding
- Best Bali Wedding Packages That Less Than 10k Australian Dollars / AUD
- Weddings in Ubud
- Best Cliff Top Chapels in Bali for Weddings
Best Places to Propose, Pre-Weddings & Engagements:
- Ten Most Beautiful Hotels in Bali for Proposals
- Best Instgram-able places in Bali
- Beachfront Private Villas for Bali Wedding
Parties2Weddings is the largest Australian based Wedding Packages Platform for couples to plan & book their dream destination wedding in Asia. We connect couples to over 40,000 vendors across Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland to Bali.
Planning to celebrate in Bali? – Check our amazing Bali Wedding Packages & Bali Experiences? Check our Amazing Deals & Options:
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Packages
- Anniversary Packages
- Family getaway Packages
- Couple or Romantic Getaway Packages
Parties2Weddings provides Wedding Concierge to help couples to browse fixed cost packages, shortlist the venues. and customize packages to meet special requirements. The professional team has great experience will help you to prepare for your big day.