Bali Opened Domestic Flight From July 31st and Reopen International Flight on September 11th
Bali has officially opened to Indonesians to visit Bali from other parts of the country from July 31st, 2020. Ngurah Rai airport in Denpasar has seen a decent surge in tourists after a long lull due to Coronavirus, which has greatly impacted tourism not only in Bali but around the world. It is a sign of fresh relief to see tourists started entering Bali, many thanks to Indonesia Government and Bali authorities. According to the sources in Bali tourism, more than 4500 people arrived in Bali through the airport gates in the first couple of days of opening.
The government has established guidelines for reopening tourist spots, which will be monitored by special patrols, to ensure health protocols are followed. Some of the tourist spots can be visited, read & follow the guidelines set by appropriate authorities.
Bali Famous Beaches:
- Kuta Beach
- Balangan Beach in Uluwatu
- Canggu Beach etc
Bali Public Spaces:
- Temple or any tourist attractions
- Beach Club
- Restaurant, etc
As per Bali Governor, I Wayan Koster in his online seminar, Indonesians can visit Bali’s beaches, temples, and popular surfing spots from July 31, 2020, while international tourists will be allowed from September 11. Bali’s governor recommended the tourism sector & businesses comply with new health protocols & regulations to minimize the spread of the virus.
“The pandemic has hit the tourism sector so badly while there is no certainty when it will end,” Mr. Koster said. “We have to revive economic activity to prevent Bali from new social problems due to increasing economic pressures.”
Balinese governor is confident that tourists are very eager to return to Bali and will come back soon as the island will draw experience of overcoming challenges from the previous incidents such as 2002 terrorist bombings and other events as per Bangkok post.
Reading Recommended for Bali Things to Do:
- Things to do in Bali for your Anniversary
- Things to do for your Bachelors Night or Hens Night in Bali
- Activities & Ideas for Bali Honeymoon
- Best Wedding Packages & Wedding Venues for Bali Wedding
- Things to do for Family Holiday in Bali
- Best places to visit in Bali, must see things, activities, Bali Nigthlife
- Cliff top Wedding at Bali, Karma Kandara and Marriott Renaissance
- Bali Beach Wedding for all Budgets
- Balis Best Top 5 Wedding Venues
- Best Chapels in Bali for wedding
- Best Bali Wedding Packages That Less Than 10k Australian Dollars / AUD
- Weddings in Ubud
- Best Cliff Top Chapels in Bali for Weddings
Best Places to Propose, Pre-Weddings & Engagements:
- Ten Most Beautiful Hotels in Bali for Proposals
- Best Instgram-able places in Bali
- Beachfront Private Villas for Bali Wedding
Parties2Weddings is the largest Australian based Wedding Packages Platform for couples to plan & book their dream destination wedding in Asia. We connect couples to over 40,000 vendors across Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland to Bali.
Planning to celebrate in Bali? – Check our amazing Bali Wedding Packages & Bali Experiences? Check our Amazing Deals & Options:
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Packages
- Anniversary Packages
- Family getaway Packages
- Couple or Romantic Getaway Packages
Parties2Weddings provides Wedding Concierge to help couples to browse fixed cost packages, shortlist the venues. and customize packages to meet special requirements. The professional team has great experience will help you to prepare for your big day.