Winter Night Market at Queen Victoria Market
Welcome to Winter Night Market at Queen Victoria Market.
Event: June to Oct Every Year
Due to the overwhelming success and record-breaking attendance figures at this year’s Winter Night Market, Melbourne’s Queen Victoria Market (Vic Market) will be extending the season until Wednesday 4 October 2017.
The Winter Night Market continues every Wednesday until 4 October 2017 with raging open fires, quirky entertainment, live music, 30 global food and drink traders, and more than 50 general merchandise stalls.
Illuminating your Wednesday evenings this Winter
The popular Winter Night Market returns to Queen Victoria Market in 2017 with an exciting new lighting concept, quirky entertainment, live music, 50 specialty and design stalls and 30 global food traders!
Held every Wednesday evening from 5pm between 7 June to 4 October 2017, the new and improved Winter Night Market is themed ‘Fire and Lights’ and Queen Victoria Market has teamed up with John Fish to enhance the Night Market experience by creating lighting installations that will embody expressions of warmth, welcome and intrigue. Surrounded by raging open fires, large glowing neon lights, walls of hazy red smoke and stunningly bright linear light beams, eventgoers will be treated to a diverse range of tantalising cuisine – highlights include:
- MoVida’s Paco’s Tacos, serving their famous Mexican street-style tacos along with char-grilled corn on the cob.
- Those Girls who will be warming up market-goers bellies with Hollywood’s latest health food trend, ‘Bone Broth’.
- That’s Amore Cheese are creating a tasty new polenta dish along with their famous pasta dishes tossed in a Parmigiano Wheel.
- The Fondue Corner will transport eventgoers to the Austrian Alps with Savoyarde and Raclette Fondue.
- ReWine will be offering their famous spicy, boozy cups of mulled wine and Coldstream Brewery is serving steaming hot cider from a large cauldron which is sure to attract visitors at the main Market bar.
- To tempt all of the sweet-tooths, Churro Kitchen is offering deliciously naughty churro bowls and gooey marshmallow hot chocolates. Butterlake are also back, alluring market-goers with their decadent Taiwanese pancakes.
With plenty of heart-warming dishes, crackling fires, a revolving line-up of roving entertainers & live music and a new exciting line-up of local artisan designers, Melbourne’s wintery Wednesdays are going to get a whole lot warmer at this year’s iconic Winter Night Market.
The Winter Night Market will be held from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, every Wednesday from 7 June to 4 October 2017. $10 event parking from 4.30pm to 11pm.