Insider Tips for Weddings in Sydney
Historic buildings with classic architectures, chic waterfront restaurants, pubs with the view of city skyline: there are disparate choices of Sydney wedding venues. We have some insider tips to know more about the city before you continue your wedding planning.
When will be the perfect time to get married in Sydney?
Sydney seasons are generally friendly for weddings and events. Most of the weddings in Sydney happen in Autumn and Springs. During the winter, you can hire an indoor wedding venue.
What venues are available in Sydney?
- Waterfront function centre: whether it is a bay or a lake, waterfront wedding venues offer tranquility.
- Luxury Hotel and Restaurants: If you are envisioning Disney’s fairy-tale weddings with a sophisticated setting, Sydney is a home for elegant and modern hotels, restaurants, and all the 5-star wedding venues.
- Scenic parklands with colourful flowers and lush plants are options for weddings in Sydney.
What can I do along with Sydney if I want to entertain my family and friends who come from outside the region?
- Taking a stroll along the harbour after sunset- you can enjoy the dramatic Sydney lights and the reflection on the bay. There are outdoor cafes and restaurants along the area to enjoy dinner.
- Soaking under the sun at Bondi Beach, the well-known surf and sand beach in Sydney
- Swimming at Sydney Ocean Pools- huge swimming pools adjacent to the ocean
Click to Read More
Click to Hide