Things to do on Valentines Day
Its party time for all couples, singles and newly-wed couple, there are several different ways to celebrate this Valentines day with your partner. We have listed a few of them and we hope this will be the most romantic Valentines day ever for you and your date.
Parties2Weddings has composed great tips to help plan your surprise for this valentines day.
Valentines day boat cruise in Melbourne, “Yarra river” is a unique way to bring a magical moment. Check the following sites to help organise your boat cruise.
Spending an evening at the beautiful Botanical gardens, located at Birdwood Avenue, Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria at Melbourne Gardens is approximately two kilometres from Melbourne’s city centre. Number of ways to get to to royal botanical garden
- Visitor shuttle between 9:30a to 4:30pm daily for $5,
- Street metered parking for upto 4hrs
- Cycling – Designated bicycle paths along the Yarra River and Melbourne CBD lead to Melbourne Gardens.
- For more information: http://www.rbg.vic.gov.au/visit-melbourne/plan-your-visit/getting-here
Food Truck Festival:
Do you love street food and movies then why not try the Valentines Day Coburg Drive –Food truck festival and movie.
- Do you and your date love festivals? There are some free, fun and fabulous festivals happening in Melbourne in February. Like the St Kilda Festival in St Kilda and Clayton Street Festival (Clayton Road, Clayton)
- What’s on 14th Feb: http://www.rbg.vic.gov.au/whats-on/grid/all/all/2016-02-14-00-01/2016-02-21-00-01
Victoria State Rose Garden:
- Why just a rose, take your date to the beautiful Victoria State Rose Garden and enjoy picnic or barbecue absolutely free.
- For more information: http://vicstaterosegarden.com.au/home.html
Single & want to try something different..? Try Speed Dating:
And finally if you are single and looking to have some fun, try speed dating which is a nice way to have great time and you may start a new and exciting relationship with someone interesting.
Check for more information:
Parties2Weddings is an Australia’s digital on-demand marketplace and one-stop-shop providing all services required to organise your next party or wedding.
For more information: please contact at “CustomerCare@Parties2Weddings.com.au