Inglewood Estate – Wedding Venue, Kangaroo Ground, Yarra Valley
Inglewood Estate has been specialising in weddings since 1995. The Estate is located in the secluded valley of Kangaroo Ground. Set off the road in a stunning, quiet valley of endless rolling hills, the grounds include beautifully landscaped gardens, a vineyard & lake. Everything has been designed to capture the daily & seasonal changes of light, making Inglewood Estate exceptionally photographic. We have a private non-denominational chapel on the grounds
Having exclusive use of the Estate on your special day means you have the undivided attention of our experienced and dedicated wedding coordinators. They will help in the planning leading up to and on the day, to ensure that your
guests are attended to from the time they arrive for your ceremony until they farewell you at the end of your reception.
The Australian Bridal Industry Awards are held annually and recognises excellence in quality of product and service, value for money and attitude of staff. Inglewood Estate has been a finalist, as voted by brides, since 2007, competing against
over 300 suppliers.
- The Chapel can seat 110 guests, with plenty of standing room. It boasts an antique harmonium and pews, stained glass windows, stunning flower arrangements, wrought iron candelabras, and organza pew bows.
- The beautiful Chapel Gardens include a breathtaking lake with jetty, a seasonal waterfall, replica colonial buildings, antiquated horse drawn carts, a windmill and much more, perfect for memorable photography.
- Declare your love for each other in front of family and friends inside the hand built chapel. Or if you prefer a garden ceremony, enjoy the surroundings of the property’s gardens and lake.
- Our exclusive Chapel Bar is available for drinks after the ceremony if you book your Wedding Ceremony and Reception at Inglewood Estate.
- Inglewood’s Reception Centre is a fully licensed private venue with a fantastic atmosphere. Formally the old hay shed on the property, our reception centre is full of character, charm, history and true country style.
- The Reception Centre has spectacular views, sensational food and friendly, professional staff.
- Set in stunning private gardens with a duck pond and vineyard, the Reception Centre has two open fires, air conditioning, and a stage for live music.
- Inglewood’s Reception Centre has ample off street parking and wheelchair access.
- We specialise in wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate events and private functions.
Inglewood Cottage is the original farm house on the property, built in 1893. One of the last few remaining original timber cottages in Kangaroo Ground.
For Enquiry/Booking or Quote Request:
Please submit your enquiry via ‘Request for Quote’ on this page.
Check here for other services like Wedding Venues, Weddings Cakes, DJ Music Entertainers, Limousines, Wedding Photography. We can also help connect you to vendors suitable to your needs. Fill in the Quote request/ Enquiry form here.