Blue Mountains Botanic Garden – Wedding Venue, Mount Tomah, NSW
Welcome to Blue Mountains Botanic Garden.
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah is a signature Australian wedding destination known for its boundless views and enchanting ceremony locations. This is where nature and memorable moments come together to create your unique ceremony, reception or wedding proposal.
Venues range from outdoor spaces for wedding ceremonies, birthday parties and naming days, to indoor spaces for conferences, workshops, training days and wedding receptions, engagement parties and everything in between.
Set over 28 hectares on Darug country, our cool-climate garden sits within the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area and offers sweeping views out across lush valleys and ancient wilderness.
Our team of horticulturists exclusively prepare your wedding space. All you have to do is choose which location to create your dream event. Say your vows in the 17th century-styled European venue, The Formal Garden, or under the majestic Nepalese Alder tree at Wedding Tree Terrace. There’s the sandy enclave before a waterfall at The Beach, or the Residence Lawn surrounded by beautiful maple trees.
- The terraced lawn, located underneath a sprawling Nepalese Alder tree offers the quintessential Blue Mountains wedding experience with panoramic views. The space overlooks our Rock Garden and valleys and framed by basalt dry stone walls sourced from the Garden.
- Fashioned on a romantic 17th century-styled European garden, this wedding location features a manicured lawn enclosed by hedges, trellises and arbours – ideal for ceremonies, receptions and photographs.
- The Northern Pavilion at the Heath & Heather Garden is a signature ceremony location and perfect for a cocktail and canape reception with it’s lush lawns, views and Asian-inspired Northern Pavilion, setting the scene for a truly romantic ceremony and reception in an intimate setting.
- Where ‘Pink snow’ falls from cherry blossoms, maples display their evolving colours, and azaleas and rhododendrons burst with colour for your ceremony or cocktail and canape reception.
- The Beach also features panoramic views across the Blue Mountains National Park and with the soothing sounds of the waterfall combining with tranquil surrounds to enhance your special day.